Saturday, March 26, 2011

"Therapy" by Sebastian Fitzek


Wow, how crazy!  That’s all I could say when I finished reading Therapy by Sebastian Fitzek.  It is such a wild story that held my attention all the way through to the end.  It is a psychological thriller mystery that is baffling and kept me guessing.  It’s the story about a 12-yr-old girl who is missing and her father’s quest to find out what happened to her.  I don’t want to say any more about it and ruin it for you.  This is one you’ll have to read for yourself!  It’s a quick read because it’s so hard to put down! 
(Karen's review)

Gerard's review:
I read this whole book and I'm still not sure of what I read.  What I do know is that this book is a real page turner!  It is the story of a psychiatrist who thinks his daughter is missing.  It's been four years, then he begins seeing Anna Glass and this book really takes off.  If you want a great read, one that you will remember, this is it.  I liked it a lot!  I'm curious to see what others think of it.

Thanks to Everything Distils Into Reading
 for recommending this book on Teaser Tuesday.  Click the link if you want to find out more details about the story.
 
Have you read this one? What did you think of it? You can help Canine Lifeline (a dog rescue organization that saved our dog, Abby) by leaving a comment on any of our blogs in March. We will donate 50 cents per comment at the end of the month.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read this one, but after reading your review I am definitely adding it to my wish list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one I already have on the Wishlist, I love your quick reviews they always make me want to read them sooner than anticipated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie P: Great! I got Gerard interested in reading this one too! Thanks for taking time to comment to let me know my review was helpful.

    Marce: Thanks for the feedback about our reviews. We appreciate you taking the time to comment to let us know you like our reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining me at Create With Joy! I am following you back and look forward to reading your reviews. I'm also an animal lover and thrilled to see you are supporting the Canine Lifeline!

    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ramona: Thanks for following us too! Between my husband and I, we usually have a book review posted just about every day or two. Thanks for taking time to comment too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails