Thursday, November 24, 2011

"My Life Deleted" by Scott and Joan Bolzam


My Life Deleted by Scott and Joan Bolzam sounded interesting to me so I got the book from the library.  Basically, the guy fell and hit his head which caused him to lose his memory.  He didn't know his family or who he was.  I skimmed about the last half of the book.  Basically he started his life over again.  It just didn't have enough action for me and the writing style did not hold my interest. It just plodded along.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

You can help our charity of the month just by leaving a comment on any of our blogs! We will donate 50 cents per comment at the end of the month. The charity for this month is at the top of our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails