Here is a list we each made of our top 12 reads this year. It is never easy to choose only 12 because we read so many, but these are the ones we narrowed it down to. We've included the links to our reviews of the books for your further reading. You will note that several are on both of our lists.
Our Top Favorites That We Both Liked:
- Never Knowing by Chevy Stevens
- Rose In a Storm by Jon Katz
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Iron House by John Hart
Gerard's Other Top 8 books of 2011 out of 157 books:
- Faith by Jennifer Haigh
- The Eighty-Dollar Champion by Elizabeth Letts
- Glimpse by Carol Lynch Williams
- Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
- Chimps of Fauna Sanctuary by Andrew Westoll
- Blood Feud by David Robbins
- Vicious Cycle by Terri Blackstock
- Left Neglected by Lisa Genova
Karen's Other Top 8 books of 2011 out of 106 Books
- Still Alice by Lisa Genova
- The Maze Runner by Jim Dashner
- Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
- True Colors by Kristin Hannah
- Lethal by Sandra Brown
- Night Road by Kristin Hannah
- A Difficult Boy by M. P. Barker
- Want to go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman
Gerard bought me a Kindle for my birthday so I'm not sure if we can always include our books in our header like we have been doing, but so far we have. I get the book from the library as well so I can take a picture of the cover to include it. I am also considering changing our blog template to show more of our posts but think I'll lose our header. We appreciate all our readers and are excited to see this blog has actually caught up to our Right Where We Belong one in number of followers! HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY READING!
Have you read any of these? If so, feel free to share the link to your review. If not, you definitely should! Do you have any "best reads" you think we should read?
Last day to help The Cleveland Pregnancy Center just by leaving a comment on any of our blogs! We will donate 50 cents per comment at the end of the month. The charity for this month is at the top of our blog.