Wednesday, August 14, 2013

"Unseen" by Karin Slaughter

Unseen by Karin Slaughter continues the relationship between Will Trent, a detective, and Sara Linton, a doctor.  Will goes undercover and Sara gets drawn into the same case he is on much to Will's surprise.  Both are put in mortal danger! 

This book goes back and forth in time, and leaves you in suspense.  It's a really good read.  It had just enough action for me and was hard to put down.
(Gerard's review, 5 stars)

Karen was going to read this one until she flipped through it and got turned off by the language.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I like thus author, and hope to try this one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all Karin Slaughter's books and I know that she includes violence and language at every turn in her stories, but I do love them just the same for the impressive way she weaves a suspenseful story. I loved this one and gave it 5 stars. Only one in series I didn't like as much was the previous one, which flipped back and forth in time to highlight Will's boss. Otherwise, I buy them just based on author name alone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails