Sunday, December 1, 2013

Favorite Reads for November: One Fiction, One Non-Fiction

We both chose Champion by Marie Lu as our favorite read in November!  This Legend series is a must read if you like Dystopian novels with strong female characters and a good romance with lots of action.  See both our reviews of it here.  This is a very good series (even the last book) with chapters alternating between June and Day's narration.   The first book in the series is Legend and the second is Prodigy.  We recommend you read them in order and enjoy!

Karen's other favorite (Non-fiction):


I also finished the Beth Moore Bible study, David--Seeking a Heart Like His which was fantastic!  I loved this study because I learned so much from it and got a better understanding of David.  I've done a few other Beth Moore studies as well (Daniel, When Godly People do Ungodly Things, Fruit of the Spirit, James) but this is my favorite!  I highly recommend it!

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails