Friday, December 27, 2013

"Never Fade" by Alexandra Bracken

Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken is the sequel to The Darkest Minds which we both liked a lot.  First off, this book has way too much dirty language which I did not appreciate and took away my enjoyment of the book.  As for the plot, I was totally confused at the start and stayed that way until about page 150.  After that, this book was more like The Darkest Minds with plenty of action and surprises.  I never knew what was coming next!  The ending is very good and left me looking forward to the third book to see how it all plays out.

I give it 4 stars.  I would have given it 5 stars except the dirty language really bothered me.
(Gerard's review)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails