Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday Teasers: Four for You



Gerard's:
"That's why I need a lawyer, and I'm not your typical thirteen-year-old, anyway.  I'm a genius."
From page 11 of Accused by Lisa Scottoline.

"They're going to test her.  She's only four, and the test isn't mandatory until she's eight--"
From page 88 of Brilliance by Marcus Sakey.

Karen's:

No one forced him to do anything.  However, because of this strange quirk of the law--a quirk intentionally designed to enable people to complain and remove expressions of our religious heritage from public life--Mr. McScrooge is a legal force to be reckoned with.
From page 26 of Good Tidings and Great Joy by Sarah Palin.
Bearing in mind that a true osteoporosis diagnosis is rarely accurate, its treatment with dangerous drugs is unnecessary and often times causes more medical problems that require more drugs to treat.  It's a lose-lose situation for the patient, particularly when there are safe and healthy methods to prevent bone loss.
From page 68 of saveourbones PROGRAM--The Revolutionary Treatment That Prevents and Reverses Bone Loss Naturally by Vivian Goldschmidt, MA
(check out www.saveourbones.com for more information.)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should  Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just do the following
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page (well, we cheat and choose specific ones)
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on  that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away!   You don’t  want  to  ruin the  book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can  add the book to their TBR  Lists  if they  like your teaser.   

Happy Reading!

14 comments:

  1. The first one certainly grabbed my attention.
    Happy Tuesday!
    http://www.lovebitesandsilk.co.uk/2013/12/teasertuesday-southern-embrace-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Teasers. All books sound really good! Thanks for sharing
    http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2013/12/teaser-tuesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Accused sounds good! I'm playing today at Beth Fish Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers, I've added Accused to my TBR :)
    Here is my TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. All four Teasers made me want more! I'm especially interested in Lisa Scottoline's book. Love her stories.
    My Teaser is from CHRISTMAS CALLING.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of Gerard's this week (I especially want to read Scottoline's), but afraid Karen's just aren't for me. My teaser: A Carol For a Corpse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice teasers this week. I hope you are both enjoying your reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gerard looks intelligence driven this week.

    And isn't the loose-loose entirely too common in medicine?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice variety of teasers :) I really enjoyed them!

    My teaser is here: http://thefictionenthusiast.blogspot.com/2013/12/teaser-tuesday-december-10th.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that first one... so self-assured!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow... loads of great teasers. Hope you enjoy them all!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  12. its like feeding sour milk to a baby who then vomits all over your page. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails