Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday Teasers--Three This Week


Gerard's:
 wasn't going to think about Shauna, wasn't going to let her win, but I couldn't help but feel a whisper of doubt.  Was she ever going to leave me alone? 

From page 17 of That Night by Chevy Stevens. (I read this last week but liked it so much, wanted to share a teaser from it.  Click link for my review.)

"Kay, what is it?" I ask desperately.
"It's . . . Baby."

My stomach turns over as dread seeps into every pore of my body.
From page 12 of In The End by Demitria Lunetta.

Karen's:

Jace felt a panicking sensation that he'd blown it already, they were onto him, and he'd been reminded time and again that this was the only way it could go bad up here in the mountains.  If he let anyone know the truth, let anyone know he wasn't who he was pretnding to be, that was when the men from the quarry would arrive.
From page 53 of Those Who Wish Me Dead by Michael Koryta.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should  Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just do the following
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page (well, we cheat and choose specific ones)
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on  that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away!   You don’t  want  to  ruin the  book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can  add the book to their TBR  Lists  if they  like your teaser.   

Happy Reading!

7 comments:

  1. still stuck on the dog who could fly! any advice? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED That Night. Was my favorite read for June. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three books sound good, but after reading your review of That Night, I've got to read it!
    My Teaser is from THE FRIENDSHIP STAR QUILT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to That Night and Those Who Wish Me Dead. Great teases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good teasers -- That Night is on my "to be bought" list. Mine: The Sun Also Rises

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sound good.

    This is a new YA author, some light zombie fiction for you:

    http://pdworkman.com/excerpt-from-necrodancer-teasertuesday/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails