Thursday, July 24, 2014

"What She Saw" by Sheila Lowe was one we Both Liked! (UPDATED)

image source:  Amazon
What She Saw by Sheila Lowe got me hooked right from the start with the woman having amnesia trying to figure out who she is and why she was on a train.  The more she discovers, the more puzzling and scary things get, like why she has two drivers licenses and two homes in different cities.   That's is all I'm saying because I don't want to spoil any surprises by revealing too much.

This is a very good story with lots of twists and turns throughout the book and a surprise ending.  I really enjoyed reading What She Saw.  It was so much fun reading how she figured out who she was that I found myself thinking about it even when I wasn't reading it!  There are some misspelled words, but the mystery and suspense kept my interest.  I highly recommend this one because it was hard to put down!
(Karen's review posted 7/24/14, 5 stars) 

Gerard read this too, here's his review:
What She Saw by Sheila Lowe is about a woman who finds herself on a train but does not know why she is on it or even her name!  This is a fantastic read!  There is plenty of twists and turns, especially near the end.  Excellent writing got me drawn in from the get go.  This is a must read--doesn't get any better than this!  (5++ stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails