I did not like:
- The plot with Delphi was completely out of the blue and really didn't seem possible, so the book seemed corny.
- I'm not big on time travel so that was pretty much a big turnoff for me.
- I really missed J. K. Rowling's writing!
- The grown versions of Harry, Hermione and Ron were dull and seemed like totally different people. (Harry ordering Prof. McGonagall around seemed very out of character and that's just one example of many.)
- Harry had three children, but James and Lily are barely even mentioned. Same with Ron and Hermione's son, barely mentioned.
- It lacks the humor the other Harry Potter books had and just didn’t make enough sense to be good. (This one only had a couple funny parts--Hermione's daughter Rose was a bright spot and Ron was still kind of funny but it seemed forced.)
- Draco and his son, Scorpius.
- That it is a quick read and wasn't bored with it or felt I was plowing through.
- Harry and his son Albus coming to understand each other--heartwarming.
- Ron and Hermione's daughter, Rose, because she takes after Hermione.
(Karen's review, 2 stars)
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this one! What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!