Thursday, August 11, 2016

"Ugly Love" by Colleen Hoover

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover has two stories in it. The first one is that Kate moves into her brother’s apartment complex for a while. She meets a friend of her brother’s named Miles who also lives in the same complex. They strike up a relationship with some guidelines. The second story goes back six years when Miles meets Rachel in his senior year of high school and knows that she is the one for him!

I enjoyed both stories. Going back and forth in time was no problem for me. Kate and Miles are really good characters; however, I especially enjoyed the character of Cap. I liked the ending too but could have done without all the sex scenes. That being said, I am glad I read it. I think November 9 is better though.
(Gerard's review4 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails