Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Teaser Tuesday



Gerard's:
The dim picture of a darkened room came to him . . . There had been a snake on a hearth rug . . . a small man called Peter, nicknamed Wormtail . . . and a cold, high voice . . . the voice of Lord Voldemort.  Harry felt as though an ice cube had slipped down into his stomach at the very thought . . .

From page 17 of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling.


She just hung her head and climbed into the car.  Through the open window, she whispered so Jasper might not hear, "Just keep him safe, okay?" 

From page 6 of The Buried Book by D. M. Pulley.

Karen's:
Quinn turned with the rest of the team to watch.  He couldn't believe what he saw.
From Page 52 of Red Zone Rivals by Eric Howling.

Escaping into books had been my only relief in life since that night my world changed.  I had read anything I could get my hands on while in the correctional facility.  
From page 50 of Under the Lights by Abbi Glines.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading. 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails