Monday, September 26, 2011

"The One Percenters" by John Podgursky


The Once Percenters by John Podgursky is a psychological thriller that contains rough language that I didn't appreciate reading. However, that aside, the story itself is really good! Edward Caine creates his own little world and tells a fantastic tale that kept me reading for sure. The ending was a shocker to me! This is a good read if you can get past the bad language.
(Gerard's review)

(John Posgursky is a new author who requested a review and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed reading this book.  I like horror and this certainly could be classed as such.  I would have given it 5 stars on Amazon if it wasn't for all the profanity.)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

You can help our charity of the month just by leaving a comment on any of our blogs! We will donate 50 cents per comment at the end of the month. The charity for this month is at the top of our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails