Friday, June 20, 2014

What My Cat Is Reading This Week


I was involved in sports camp this week at Parma Heights Baptist Church.  I am coaching 19 4th grade boys in basketball in the mornings and 13 in the afternoons this week.  We have 20 minutes for devotions each day so I get up early to run through it to time it.  I left my stuff on the floor yesterday to eat breakfast and when I came back, I saw my Manny Boy reading the Bible.  It was so cute, I had to take a picture!  Our theme verse this week is I Peter 5:7:  Give all your worries and cares to God for He cares about you.

Have you read your Bible lately? Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. LOL -- I guess even cats need a spiritual uplift every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. I'm glad you took the time to snap this. Sounds like you're living a full life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a busy week, sorry no time for the fragment post. I worked late last night getting up the happy birthday post for my dog. At sports camp, I really should have taken the picture of the boys all jumping in the big puddle between the two basketball courts, but it was time to line up and my camera was in my backpack. Just didn't feel like fussing with it but oh, I should have. Maybe next year I'll use our blue shirt helper as our group photographer.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails