Saturday, October 11, 2014

Not Enough Time To Read All Our Books!

Our library now has only a 2-week loan period instead of 3 weeks which we do not like.  We both currently work full time so have to squeeze in reading time.  We often order books ahead from the library, some of which we have to wait for due to the popularity of the book.  Consequently, often several come ready at the same time.  Two weeks is just not enough time to get them all read. 

(I just noticed that I forgot to change the header picture for two weeks!)  I have been so busy with stuff and otherwise occupied that my blogging is suffering.  There is just not enough time to do everything I want to in a day so something has to give.  Unfortunately, it is our blogs.  Ah, I digress.

How long does your library loan books for?  How many books do you generally read in a week?  It usually takes me a whole week for one book now, maybe two if they are very good.


Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. My library does the same thing. I agree -- it's especially tough when a bunch of reserved books come in at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails