Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: Five Today!



Gerard's:
  
When I pull my hands out, they're covered in blood.  For a second I think it's mine.  But it's not mine. 

From page 2 of Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight. (Click link for our review)

Last night I spent some time sharpening the broken plastic fork.  I only had my fingernails and teeth to work with, but I think I did a pretty good job.

From page 13 of The Bunker Diary by Kevin Brooks. (Click link for our review)

For her he would master his most troublesome rituals and offer up what was left of his sanity.
"Greetings, Robyn, and welcome!" said Dr. Chuck Mutinda, nodding first at her and then into a raggedy file folder.
From page 2 of The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B by Teresa Toten.

Karen's
"This is just how my life goes," Alex said.  "I have enough trouble dating girls, and now I have to figure out how to date a mermaid."

 From page 180 of Lullaby by Amanda Hocking.

I thought that was really smart.  Get all of us in one place so the aliens didn't have to waste a lot of ammunition.
From page 31 of The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I have the Unlikely Hero on my reading list. Can't wait to get to it.

    I'm playing today at Beth Fish Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlikely Hero looks like a story I'd enjoy, but so do the other books you featured. Good Teasers.
    My Tuesday post features THE OTHER SIDE OF HEARTACHE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 5th Wave! It has been so long since I first finished that book; I've forgotten how sassy Cassie can be. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely wanna read Where They Found Her, but thought Lullaby sounded cute too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails