Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Teaser Tuesday--Four Today



Gerard's:
I'll be right up, honey."  She turned to Adam.  "Tomorrow," she whispered to him.

From page 89 of The Stranger by Harlan Coben. (Click link for our review)

My brother is still fighting, and his screams slice right through me.  I know then that I will hear them over and over again, echoing in every hour of every day until I am dead or I make it right.

From page 19 of An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. (Review up tomorrow.)


Karen's
"I'm already looking for your replacement.  It's only a matter of time before you're dead."

 From page 40 of Tidal by Amanda Hocking (3rd book of the Watersong Series).

What's your next right step?  Whatever it is, take it.
 From page 14 of God Never Blinks--50 Lessons for Life's Little Detours by Regina Brett.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. It's a very emotional Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sounds of An Ember In The Ashes, Tidal and God Never Blinks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails