Thursday, March 2, 2017

"I See You" by Clare Mackintosh

In I See You by Clare Mackintosh, Zoe sees a picture in a classified ad that looks like her but who took it and why?  When other women that were pictured in that ad turn up dead, Zoe worries that she could be next.  This book was pretty good.  I thought the story line was good and I really enjoyed all the characters.  It had good twists and turns that kept me guessing with a solid ending that I did not see coming!  I liked her first book too--I Let You Go.
(Gerard's review, 5 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails