Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Teaser Tuesdays


Gerard's:

As I released Will from his stay and he climbed into the car, I knew that I could never send him away.  I sat beside him while he licked the tears off my cheeks, and I asserted, I will, I will, I will Willie, I will move heaven and earth to try to help us both.
From page 121 of The Education of Will by Patricia B. McConnell.

It wasn't the most sensible plan.  It had a few wrinkles that needed to be ironed out.
From page 156 of A Simple Favor by Darcey Bell.

Karen's:

He had his knife.  the beast was only an animal--no match for her betrothed.
From page 7 of The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by The Purple Booker.   Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.  Happy Reading!

7 comments:

  1. I'm curious about the not-so-sensible plan and what wrinkles needed ironed out! Some of the best plans aren't sensible at all, at least in books. ;-)

    Here's my Teaser for this week: http://bit.ly/2o6vzwx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Will is a dog.

    Mine this week is from a murder mystery set in the Canadian wilds: https://wp.me/p3Nz8P-1g2

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Simple Favor is my favorite. I have that book on my list, so I guess I'd better read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice group of teasers. Come see my teaser from Gauntlet by Holly Jennings. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the teaser about the plan! I hope you enjoy your books this week.

    My teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are good ones. I want to learn bout Will.

    My TT from Crossing In Time

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Great Hunt quote sounds good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails