Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tuesday Teasers



Karen's:

Ceridwen stared at the splatters.  Raelyn's joy had been demented as she had ordered Simon's head to be severed.
From page 25, of Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch.

Gerard's:
"I can fight," I said, lifting my chin.  "Better than you.  Better than all of your men."
From page 56 of The Valiant by Lesley Livingston.

Besides, getting close to someone meant risking her heart.  She'd had enough grief with her parents' deaths and her sister's illness.
From page 45 of The Freedom Broker by K. J. Howe. (Kidnap & Ransom Thriller)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by The Purple Booker.   Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails