Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Teaser Tuesdays


Gerard's:

"I said, 'Hi,'" Knight replies.  Other than that single syllable, he insists, he had not spoken with or touched another human being, until this evening, for twenty-seven years.  

From page 22, of The Stranger in the Woods by Michael Finkel.
 
 The lights go off, and I jump.  You have got to be kidding me!
From page 51 of How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather.

You look up from your laptop and shrug.  You have all sorts of feelings but aren't sure how to react.
From page 20 of sad perfect by Stephanie Elliot.

Karen's:

I stumbled blindly on, deep into the forest, with one singular purpose:  vengeance.  It was only after I had run far longer than it should have taken to pick up the cart path that I realized I was lost.  
From page 41 of The Valiant by Lesley Livingston.

"How do you have magic?" I demand, my voice flat.  "And how can you use it on me?"
From page 34, of Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by The Purple Booker.   Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.  Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. The stranger in the woods sounds interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of intriguing ones in there!

    Mine this week is from a Michael Connelly Harry Bosch police procedural: https://wp.me/p3Nz8P-1fv

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some good teasers there. Thanks for sharing them. My Teaser is from Southern Fried by Tonya Kappes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great excerpts from a bunch of interesting books. My favorite is from The Stranger in the Woods.Twenty-seven years? I'm curious about this character.
    My Tuesday post features The Boys in the Boat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Valiant was pretty amazing. I loved it. You're other teasers sound pretty great too. I'm going to have to check them out. ;-) Thank you for sharing! :-) My Teaser Tuesday is The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails