Thursday, April 28, 2011

Behind The Scenes Of Our Blog Header (Writer's Workshop)



This vlog is in response to Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop prompt: Tell us the story

behind the title of your blog. What is it? What inspired it? What other options did you consider? Are you happy with it? (I am very happy with it but forgot to mention that little fact in the video. My cats really cooperated nicely for me and were very patient. We tried four times to do this and I'm still not completely satisfied with it. I wanted to do it at the dining room table where I've been stacking the books, but the lighting wasn't good enough there.

Notice, you cannot make cats do anything.  You can only suggest, entice and wait patiently for them.
Check out our book giveaway of "I'm Outnumbered--One Mom's Lessons In The Lively Art Of Raising boys" to a mom (or gift for a mom)--winner to be announced May 1 so you have it in time for Mother's Day.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like your title fits the blog perfect. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that your cats come and help with the stacking (or knocking the stack down in this case!). Great title for your blog and a fun vlog. I love kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was adorable! These vlogs have been fun to watch today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed! I NEVER could get my cat to do anything. :) Thanks for stopping by to visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect name for your blog and what you do here, fun vlog to watch, and really cute kitties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just starting on your blog, which I just discovered today. I have so much to learn about linking and hiding pages in Blogger. :) I love your vlog. Books and cats blend so well together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails