Saturday, April 9, 2011

"Pictures Of You" by Caroline Leavitt


Pictures Of You by Caroline Leavitt is a great read!  Two women get into a car accident.  One woman dies, the other woman’s life gets completely changed by the husband and boy left behind by the other woman. I really enjoyed the part of the boy telling the story.  The characters are people I got to care about.  The ending is very good and leaves the chance for a sequel which I would like to read too.
(Gerard's Review)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? You can help our charity of the month just by leaving a comment on any of our blogs! We will donate 50 cents per comment at the end of the month. The charity for this month is at the top of our blog.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds really good. One for my wish list I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is now on my TBR list. It does sound like a compelling story line. Thank you for bringing this book to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU So much for this wonderful review! I so appreciate it, and you. Really! You made my month!!

    Warmly,

    Caroline
    (copied here from Goodreads)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slowest Bookworm & ruthill:
    I liked it a lot and am sure you will enjoy it too! Thanks for taking time to comment and letting me know you plan on reading it as well!

    Caroline:
    So glad you saw my review. It makes me feel good to know I made your month! That's how Karen feels too when she gets a good review on her book, "My Funny Dad, Harry."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails