Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Street Lawyer" by John Grisham

I liked Street Lawyer by John Grisham because I work for attorneys so found the main character to be interesting and quite realistic. I was pulling for him throughout the book and admired him for giving up his cushy job at the big law firm to help out the homeless and down and out people. It made me rethink my priorities some and realize how bad off some people are. This is the first Grisham book I ever read and liked it very much.  I highly recommend this.
(Karen's review)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. I love Grisham's. I heard that he wrote his first YA book entitled Theodore Boone. I wish to read that one because it sounds intriguing!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting! I've never read any of Grisham's novels, but I may have to add him to my list of author's to try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails