Thursday, October 25, 2012

"The End of Your Life Book Club" by Will Schwalbe

I finally get on here since the cats weren't cooperating.  Woof!

The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe gets 5+ stars from me—a great non-fiction book! Will’s mom has cancer. As she goes through her treatments and daily life, they talk about books they have read. If you enjoy reading, you will be able to relate to this book and get a ton of good book recommendations that you may want to read as well. I enjoyed it very much! Thanks for sharing, Will!!
(Gerard's review)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I can't recall who recommended this book, but I am grateful that I read it. The books Will and his mother read during her treatment for cancer inspired me. I stopped a number of times to read what they were reading...thank you for "Crossing to Safety" in particular. I'm moved to continue my support of First Book and libraries everywhere. I loved this book!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails