Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Banished--Surviving My Years in the Westboro Baptist Church"

Banished--Surviving My Years in the Westboro Baptist Church by Lauren Drain with Lisa Pulitzer tells the true story of Lauren Drain, who was banished from her church by her own family! Why? You will have to read the book to find out! What Lauren did and lived like when she was a member of WBC is unbelievable. This is an unforgettable memoir with plenty of "wow" factors! Happy Easter, Lauren, and God bless! (5++ stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I'm always wary of religious tell-alls, since I'm part of a very misunderstood religion myself. So many times these kinds of books are written by people who are so bitter they can hardly see straight, let alone offer a well-balanced view of a religion. I still find these kinds of books fascinating, I just approach them with caution.

    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails