Saturday, May 25, 2013

Great Memorial Weekend Read: "Frozen In Time" by Mitchell Zuckoff

WOW!  What an amazing story Frozen in Time by Mitchell Zuckoff is!  It is "an epic story of survival and a modern quest for lost heroes of World War II."  I always really enjoy a true story that I am not up to speed on at all and this book fits the bill! 

In 1942 a cargo plane crashed into a Greenland ice cap.  A rescue plane followed and it crashed too!  Then another follow-up plane went out and vanished!  Do I have your interest yet?  It's all true! 

The research the author did is amazing and his writing gave me the feel I was right there.  I really enjoyed this book a lot and can't wait for Mitchell Zuckoff's next book because his first two have been great!  I also read and liked his first book, Lost in Shangri-La. (See my review of this one too--click the link.)
(Gerard's review, 5++ stars)

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SERVED OUR COUNTRY IN THE MILITARY!  
Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!
 Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying your book reviews! You've given me a list of books to look for and some new authors to read! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like our reviews and enjoy the books you add to your list from here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails