Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tuesday Teasers: Four This Week


Gerard's:

He stared at Yarvi, eyes wide, and opned his mouth but made no sound.  One needed no gift of empathy to see he was weighed down by heavy news. 
 From page 6 of Half a King by Joe Abercrombie.

My gut says that she didn't go back to the old neighborhood, which means that she's out there, all alone.  She's not streetwise.
From page 11 of Don't Try To Find Me by Holly Brown.

Karen's:

Annabelle stared at the folded letter in her hand.  A quiver wove its way through her.

From page 53, of Revealed by Tamera Alexander.

Posy!  She's a . . .whiskers wiper, crayon swiper.  Playful wrangler, knitting tangler.
From pages 1-6 of Posy by Newery & Catherine Rayner.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should  Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.


Happy Reading!

8 comments:

  1. I like the one from "Don't Try to Find Me". Sounds like she's in trouble. I hope he can find her before something bad happens! They're all good teasers! Here's mine. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good selection of teaser. "Don't Try to Find Me" is one I've had my eye on. Mine: The Phantom of the Opera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four great Teasers! All of them make me want to read more.
    Here's the link to my Tuesday post: SUMMERTIME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one from the Holly Brown, an author I must try for myself. Thanks for visiting my TT http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/09/30/teaser-tuesday-september-30/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, very interesting.

    For mine, super sleuth Ellery Queen hunts a serial killer in New York City:

    http://pdworkman.com/excerpt-from-ellery-queens-cat-of-many-tails-teasertuesday-books/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really digging all four of these teasers this week. All of them make me curious about what the story is about, or what's coming next. Great picks!
    Here's My Teaser for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All good! Posy made me smile:) I'll check them out now.
    Here is my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/09/30/teaser-tuesdays-83-devil-music-by-carly-orosz/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails