Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Booktube Read-a-Thon is here!

This sounds so much fun, plus they have daily fun challenges as well with chances to win free books!  Today's is to create a reenactment of a scene from a book that is less than a minute long.  I wish I was on vacation this week so I could fully participate, but I will try to do as much as I can in spite of my full-time job.  You are allowed to use one book to combine several challenges if you need to such as reading a book with blue on the cover that is also a book you really want to read.  For me that is The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas.

CAN YOU COMPLETE THE CHALLENGES?!

The challenges:
1// Read a book with blue on the cover
2// Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name
3// Read someone else's favourite book
4// Read the last book you acquired
5// Finish a book without letting go of it
6// Read a book you really want to read
7// Read seven books

Check out the video that explains this: https://youtu.be/y2qxJhU5GPs

Follow BookTubeAThon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/booktubeathon

Anyone else doing this?  I look forward to watching the scene reenactments!  

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails