Wednesday, February 24, 2016

"And Then There Were None" by Agatha Chrisie--A Creepy and Baffling Mystery!

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie is a baffling murder mystery. Ten people voluntarily go to a mansion on Soldiers Island where they soon figure out that the end of their life is coming soon. They suspiciously die one by one and no one can figure out who is behind the killing, including the reader. It is a genius murder mystery! I am so glad the author included the epilogue which explains who was behind everything and how it was done because otherwise I still wouldn't know who the murder was. It is a fascinating psychological thriller that plays on the power of suggestion and manipulation.

This book had me turning the pages right from the start, not only trying to figure out who the murderer was, but also who would be the next victim and how they would die. I didn’t do very well at that either. This is the first book I’ve read by Agatha Christie but plan to read more! I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys murder mysteries or thrillers!
Karen's review, 5 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. This is the only Agatha Christie novel I've ever read and I love it. It's definitely creepy and mysterious and suspenseful. There's a reason it's a classic! Glad you enjoyed it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've never read any other like it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails