Sunday, May 22, 2016

"Here Comes Exterminator!" by Eliza McRaw


Here Comes Exterminator--The Long-Shot Horse, the Great War, and the Making of an American Hero by Eliza McGraw is a non-fiction book is one of those books that tell about somebody or someone I have no knowledge about that I find very interesting.  These are some of my favorite books to read.

Exterminator was a fantastic race horse.  He won the most money of any race horse ever!  He won the Kentucky Derby in 1918 and from then on Americans had a love affair with this great horse.  Ms. McGraw tells the story really well and I got to know how it was back then.  I enjoyed this book very much!
(Gerard's review, 5+ stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails