Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Teaser Tuesday



Gerard's:
I scooped him up and took a quiet side street home.  No way was I getting caught carrying around a girly little dog like that.  It would have been worse than being caught with a book.

From page 15 of When Friendship Followed Me Home by Paul Griffin.

It hadn't been those things that made me stand there, though, after he warned me to go.  It had been his eyes.
From page 20 of Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines.

No one knows precisely what went wrong.  But before he dies, the producer will know this much:  Something went wrong.
From page 6 of The Last One by Alexandra Oliva.

Karen's:
Soon as I touched that white bone handle I realized quick I chose right.  I didn't much want to go back to Nana's shack; she never let me eat jerky and play with knives. 
From page 17of The Wolf Road  by Beth Lewis.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading. 
Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. All of these got me interested! Had to laugh about the girly dog and a book. LOL

    My TT from Shepherd & the Professor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice variety of teasers. I've been curious about WOLF ROAD. WHEN FRIENDSHIP FOLLOWED ME HOME sounds good too. My teaser this week comes from cozy mystery The Bluebonnet Betrayal by Marty Wingate. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails