Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Teaser Tuesday--4 Today


Gerard's:

For a moment, I honestly don't understand.  And then it hits me with the force of a blow:  they don't have a problem with what I've done.

From page 21 of Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult.

We walked on in silence for a couple of minutes longer, until my anger had entirely faded and I could no longer remember exactly why I'd chased after her in the first place.
From page 13 of Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland.

Karen's:
I awoke to sirens screaming throughout my city of East Berlin.  Instantly, I flew from my bed.  Something must be terribly wrong.
From page 1 of A Night Divided by Jennifer A. Nielsen.

And all of a sudden
I'm blinking back tears.
Because seeing him
lying there like that makes me . . .

From page 11 of Saving Red by Sonya Sones. 


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading. 

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Small Great Things and Night Divided are my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these but I think from the teasers Our Chemical Hearts sounds the most interesting. Here is my teaser for The Good Kind of Bad
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing bunch of teasers. I haven't had a chance to read any of those books yet. This week I am teasing Flashfall by Jenny Moyer - an upcoming YA Science Fiction title. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails