Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Teaser Tuesdays


Gerard's:

Halina sat up and shook her head in disbelief.  How could a vision have such power?
From page 46 of Winter Journey by Diane Armstrong.

Starbursts filled my eyes.  I was still blinded, but this time by the sudden glare of light.  
From page 26 of Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton (Sequel to A Rebel of the Sands).

Karen's:

I can hear all the moms out there thinking I've broken my own rules.  NEVER HAVE ANOTHER CHILD OVER FOR A PLAYDATE WITHOUT BACKUP CONTACT INFORMATION!!!
From page 17 of A Simple Favor by Darcey Bell.

When played correctly, pickleball is a game of finesse and soft, controlled shots at the net.  The ideal position for doubles partners is for both players to be just behind the non-volley zone line, facing the action on the other side of the net.
From page 18 of Pickeball Fundamentals by USA Pickleball Association with Mary Littlewood.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by The Purple Booker.   Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.  Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Good teasers! I find the one from Winter Journey particularly enticing. My Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails