Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Teaser Tuesday


Gerard's:

Almost unconsciously, Neil Gallagher squeezed Hallie's hand between his.  She'd never held hands with a boy before. 
From page 23 of The Orphans of Race Point by Patry Francis.

Karen's:

"You ran into him in the forest?  When he tried to rescue you?  From what?  Or who?"
From page 25 of Dark Breaks the Dawn by Sara B. Larson.
 
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by The Purple Booker.   Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.  Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to know the answers to those questions. Hope you're both enjoying your books. Here's my link for today's intro and teaser: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-1yi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails