Thursday, December 28, 2017

"Before I Let Go" by Marie Nijkamp

Before I Let Go by Marie Nijkamp is about two young girls named Corey and Kyra.  They are best friends living in a small town.  Corey has to move away but promises to come back.  Days before she is supposed to come back, she learns Kyra is dead.  How?  Corey wants answers but when she returns to the small town she thought she knew, it is not the same and answers will be hard to come by.

Teaser from page 12:  Except that flower petals lie scattered across the floor, and her voice still swirls around me, singing the song that Kyra sang to me first.  Endless night, endless day, come to steal your soul away.

I thought this book was good even though it went back and forth in time, but I was okay with it.  I would have loved more action but I still give this book 5 stars because the message is important and needs to be heard!
(Gerard's review, 5 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails