Friday, August 17, 2018

"Legendary" by Stephanie Garber (Book 2 in Caraval series)

Legendary by Stephanie Garber is the follow up to Caraval.   This time the story is told by Tella.  The first book was told by Scarlett.  Tella has a very good reason to win the game that goes along with Caraval, but it will not be easy!

WOW!!  This book was so good!  It was great to be back in Caraval.  Tella tells the story very well and all the other characters are really good too.  I loved the action in this book.  What was real and what was just part of the game kept me guessing.  I hope there is a third book!
(Gerard's review, 5++ stars)


Teaser from page 6:  "I wish I'd never found these cards," she whispered, "but I will tell you about them if you swear to never though this deck, or another deck like this, again."

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails