Wednesday, January 9, 2019

"My Sister, The Serial Killer" by Oyinkan Braithwaite

My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite centers on two sisters.  The older sister is Korede and the younger sister is Ayoola.  Ayoola is the killer of some men that she has a relationship with.  Korede cleans up the mess.  Now a man Korede is in love with is going out with her sister.  All bets are off now!  This book had a lot of hype so I wanted to read it.  I found it to be okay.  The story line kept me involved and the sisters were good characters.  This is the author's first book.
(Gerard's review, 4 stars)

Teaser from page 6:  "It's not my fault, you know."  But I don't know.  I don't know what she is referring to. 

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails