Tuesday, October 29, 2019

"A Dog Called Hope" by Jason Morgan & Damien Lewis

A Dog Called Hope by Jason Morgan is the true story about a wounded warrior and the service dog who saved him.  It is fantastic!  Jason was hurt during an anti-narcotics raid in Central America.  Months later, he was told he would never walk again.  When he is finally doing a little better, his wife leaves him.  He has three young boys and really needs something to go right!

Napal is in training to be a CCI dog.  Napal is a special dog just waiting to be given a chance to be someone's special helper. 

I really enjoyed Jason and all the stuff he had to battle through!  Of course, I loved Napal, the great dog!  This book went fast and I was engaged from page 1!
(Gerard's review, 5++ stars)

Teaser from page 282 (large print edition): 
As I left, Napal threw me a look that could melt anyone's heart.  It spoke to me so powerfully.  There's so much love, devotion, and companionship in here if you'll only have me.  Stand by me, and I'll be your battle buddy until the day I die.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails