Saturday, June 27, 2020

"Let Me Tell You About Jasper . . . How My Best Friend Became America's Dog by Dana Perino

Let Me Tell You About Jasper by Dana Perino, is a heartwarming book about her two Vizsla dogs.  She explains how she and her husband met, how they got the dogs and some funny things their dogs did.  Jasper is still alive, but their first dog, Henry, has passed on to doggie heaven.  When reading this it made me feel happy that her dogs were/are so loved.  It's not gripping, but if you're looking for a cozy book, this is it.  It is very short because the second half of the book is all pictures!  My favorite parts were actually written by her husband.  I liked it all right so gave it 3 stars because I've read other dog books that I liked much more. 
(Karen's review, 3 stars)


Gerard's Review of June 16, 2020:
Let Me Tell You About Jasper by Dana Perino who works for the Fox News Network is a fun read.  Dana is one smart lady and loves talking about her dog, Jasper!  When I found out she wrote a book about her dog, I had to get it!  I enjoyed this book very much.  I not only learned about Jasper, but also about her and her previous dog, Henry.  Her writing is very good.  I also liked Jasper's account of his day.  This is a short book with lots of pictures.  I give it 5 stars because it is very well done!  
(5 stars)

To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails