Wednesday, February 3, 2021

"A Vow so Bold and Deadly" by Brigid Kemmerer (The End of a GREAT series!)

A Vow so Bold and Deadly is the third and final book in the Cursebreaker series.  I loved this series very much!  It is fantasy with some magic but also very relatable characters and lots of character development and interaction among them.  This last book centers mostly on Grey, Harper, Rhen and Lilith.  There is lots of action, and relationship developments.  I hated to see this series end, but loved the ending!  (Karen's review, 5 stars)
 
A Vow so Bold and Deadly is the third and final book in the Cursebreaker series.  Both my wife and I enjoyed this entire series very much!  Rhen and Gray are getting ready to go to battle against each other.  I do not want to give any spoilers, but I will tell you that the women have a lot to say and do in this book, especially Harper.  The ending kept me turning pages as quickly as I could!  This book is a great finish to an awesome series!  (Gerard 1/25/21, 5++ stars) 

To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails