Monday, November 15, 2021

"Dread Locks" by Neal Shusterman is Dreadful

Dread Locks
by Neal Shusterman was a dreadful for me.  I enjoyed many of his other books, but this one was too stupid.  The beginning was intriguing but that didn't last for long.  It's about Tara, a lonely teenage girl who turns people to stone and gives Parker her "gift."  I did not care for any of the main characters and really disliked Parker.  The best thing about this book is that it is short so didn't waste too much of my time.  Teens may enjoy it much more than I did though, as that is his primary audience.  Still, I would suggest you read other books by Shusterman instead of this one.  (Karen's review, 2 stars)      

To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails