Thursday, July 28, 2022

"One Step Too Far" by Lisa Gardner


One Step Too Far
by Lisa Gardner is about a search in the woods of Wyoming for the body of Timothy O'Day who went missing years ago and was never found.  Frankie Elkin looks for missing people so when she saw an article that Tim's father is organizing another search for his son, she decides to offer her help and joins up with the search.  Tim disappeared from his camping trip bachelor party when he went after one of his groomsmen.  It became obvious that someone did not want the search party to continue and things started happening to stop them.  They came to realize their lives were in danger!

This book is a thriller that only got good in the last third.  I found myself plowing through the first part of the book which had very little action.  I think campers and hikers would love this but for me, it just moved too slowly.  I liked Frankie, the main character, and how she tried to get to know the strangers she was joining up with to search.  I'm glad I stuck it out because the last part was very good.  (Karen's review, 3 stars) 

To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails