Thursday, August 4, 2022

"The Island" by Adrian McKinty is Going to be a Series on Hulu


I cannot say too much about The Island by Adrian McKinty without giving too much away.  I can tell you it is about a family vacation gone very badly!  This is full of action which I liked!  The story line is good and I enjoyed all of the characters.  It is going to be a series on Hulu so that should tell you how good this book is!  Highly recommended!  (Gerard's review, 5++ stars)

Karen's review:
The Island by Adrian McKinty is a thriller right from the start!  This is about a family vacation to Australia that turns into a nightmare!  This is about how the stepmom, Heather, fights for her life and tries to protect Owen and Olivia, her children.  This is a wild one that kept my interest.  Besides the adventure and fight to survive, I also enjoyed how Heather's relationship with her children improved along the way.  At times, it was hard to put down!  (Karen's review, 5 stars)

To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails