Friday, September 23, 2022

"My Darling Husband" by Kimberly Belle is a Nail-Biter

My Darling Husband
by Kimberly Belle is all about one extremely bad day for Cam and Jade and their two young children.  Jade and her son and daughter are held held hostage by a masked man with a gun in their own home while waiting for Cam to bring $734,296 by 7 p.m.!  Cam is a celebrity chef with several high-end restaurants, but with some big secrets not even his wife is aware of.  

This is full of suspense.  I really liked the interaction between the gunman and the kids.  This book had twists I did not expect and could not guess the ending.  This was a fascinating read for me inspired by true events!  (Karen's review 9/19/22, 5 Stars)  
Gerard's review:  
My Darling Husband by Kimberly Belle deals with a married couple, Jade and Cam.  They have two children.  All seems fine from the outside; however, when Jade and her children are held hostage in their home by a gunman, secrets come out that paint not so nice a picture.  This is good stuff!  I liked the storyline and really got to care about the characters.  (5 stars) 

To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails