Tuesday, August 13, 2024

"The Teacher" by Freida McFadden

The Teacher by Freida McFadden is about lots of inappropriate behavior.  I did not care for this one because first of all, I didn't like any of the main characters, I thought Addie was very stupid, Eve and Nathaniel were both unfaithful.  A lot of the storyline seemed too far-fetched to believe.  It had a wild ending, but not believable.  The only part that was believable for me was the bullying of Addie.  I had high expectations for this one because my husband loved it so was disappointed in it.  I did like that it was quick read!  (Karen's review, 3 stars) 

Gerard's review 6/15/24:
In The Teacher by Freida McFadden, Addie is 16 and bullied in high school.  Eve is one of her teachers who would like to befriend Addie; however, Eve finds out that sometimes it is better to leave things as they are.  This book is really good!  I LOVED IT!  The storyline is excellent and the chapters are short so it goes quickly.  I was always happy to get back into it.  What an ending!  (5++ stars)

To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails