Friday, January 6, 2012

"Dear Sparkle: Cat-To-Cat Advice" by Sparkle the Cat

Dear Sparkle: Cat-to-Cat Advice from the world's foremost feline columnistDear Sparkle: Cat-to-Cat Advice from the world's foremost feline columnist by Sparkle the Cat is a fantastic book that entertains while imparting great information on how to solve some problems that cats and humans have. Sparkle answers the letters from cats with humor and many good suggestions, including some cat owners can learn from as well. It has cute pictures of cats included too and shares bits of cat wisdom! I read it on my Kindle and highlighted many passages. I highly recommend this for any cat owner and am sure your cats will enjoy it too! Ours did.


Sparkle is also a blogger who I visit regularly at www.sparklecat.com. She is a sweet cat!
(Karen's review: My rating: 5 of 5 stars )


Spunky Doodle and Manny's review



This is our favorite book yet!  The best book ever!  If you live with a cat, you must read this one!  It's pawsome!

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. My cat says I need Dear Sparkle. Hunter is a gray tabby like your cat and I have another who is jus gray. They both have their pictures on my blog. Kiva is a great charity. I keep a revolving account, as soon as I get $25.00 paid back I re-lend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's neat you have two cats too and also support KIVA. Thanks for visiting our blog and taking time to comment!

    Manny and Spunky hope you will get this book for your cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awesome review and the compliments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Pawsome" is such a cute expression and I love the cover art. This sounds like a good one. We have a little Siamese named "Jazz", with a big booming voice! I am a new follower. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails