Friday, January 13, 2012

"Impulse" by Ellen Hopkins is Fantastic!



WOW! "Impulse" by Ellen Hopkins is a fantastic read! Tony Connor and Vanessa each have their own demons to deal with. They all wind up at Aspen Springs, a place that helps teens deal with their issues. How they deal with them and their own stories is just remarkable! To say I enjoyed this book would be putting it mildly. I LOVED "Impulse"!

Although it is over 600 pages, it is in verse and I was so caught up in it that it did not seem that long. This is for sure going to be my favorite read this month and will be in my 12 favorites for 2012. This is one you will not soon forget--what an ending! I highly recommend it! (Gerard's Review:  My rating: 5 of 5 stars)


Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

We are donating 50 cents to KIVA this month to help the poor change their lives for each legitimate comment we receive on all our blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've just come to this blog of yours from EC. What a great idea. I'm a Kiva loaner and think they do some really good work. You are obviously passionate about this book and make it seem really intersting so it's definitely going on my tbr list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails