Monday, January 23, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: "Perfect" and "The Off Season"


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should  Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just do the following
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on  that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away!   You don’t  want  to  ruin the  book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can  add the book to their TBR  Lists  if they  like your teaser.   
Karen's:
"Are you going to allow this?" Mr. Sausage Donovan asked. "Football players bullying students?" He said "football players" like it was a disease.
Taken from page 58 of The Off Season by Catherine Gilbert Murdock.

Gerard's:
When I draw even, she looks into my eyes, sending shivers up my spine. Have you ever kissed a girl? Her boldness is a surprise.
Taken from page 108 of Perfect by Ellen Hopkins.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

Praise the Lord--Our dog, Abby, is recovering well from being attacked by two big Rottweilers last Tuesday night. We really appreciate all who prayed for her recovery and Gerard's hand is getting better too where he was bitten.

We are donating 50 cents to KIVA this month to help the poor change their lives for each legitimate comment we receive on all our blogs.

8 comments:

  1. Interesting Teasers.. I like the 2nd one more:) here is mine:

    http://jbabel.blogspot.com/2012/01/25-teaser-tuesdays-eclipse-by-stephenie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Sorry to hear about Abby! Glad she and Gerard's hand are on the mend!

    TToria @ ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two good ones. Yikes on the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those teasers...the attack dogs, not!

    Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to hear about your dogs. I have Perfect on my stacks, look forward to what Gerard thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard a lot of good things about 'Perfect'. Sounds interesting. I like boldness in a character.

    You can find my Teaser here! CLICKY HERE! =D

    & enter my 300 Follower Giveaway here! CLICKY HERE! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teasers! Will have to look into those books more! I have never heard of them. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You guys rock!

    xx
    Jessirae @ Words, pages and books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sausage is a weird name for a character. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails