Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Martin Luther King Day--A Book/Movie For You!

I just happened to find out about Ruby Bridges over at MaryTheKayTheBlog today when I read her post, "How We Celebrate Martin Luther King Day at our House." Here is a video clip about Ruby Bridges that I thought looked so good that I checked to see if there was a book about her, and there is. I ordered Ruby Bridges Goes to School: My True Story from the library as well as the DVD.





Other books about her is Through My Eyes: Ruby Bridges and The Story of Ruby Bridges: Special Anniversary Edition

Have you seen this movie or read the book? What did you think of it? How are you celebrating today?

We are donating 50 cents to KIVA this month to help the poor change their lives for each legitimate comment we receive on all our blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails